1. International Recognition: With its high ranking among the Canadian comprehensive universities, the credentials of UNB (University of New Brunswick) are highly recognized in Canada and worldwide. This helps in the application of technical immigrant to Canada.
2. 18 Month Study Period: Student can earn his/her UNB Engineering Management MBA degree in 18 months through weekend and night classes under the environment of bilingual education offered by international faculty members.
3. No Advanced TOEFL: Student only needs to achieve the English proficiency requirement set by UNB before completing the program.
4. No Thesis Requirement: In lieu of the thesis, the program uses a practice oriented practicum report to train the student in his/her integration and analytical ability.
5. Outstanding Faculty: Half of the courses are taught by UNB professors whereby the other half are taught by the professors at the prestigious universities in Taiwan. Student can learn the international knowledge and practical experiences from these outstanding professors. A real-time translation is provided for UNB professors to cope with the difficulties that might be experienced by the students in the beginning. It can also help the students in the training of their English listening.
6. Case Study and Group Discussion: Professors will use case study to introduce the complete engineering management and innovation knowledge that are required under the keen market competition of today. Under the guidance of professors, students can exchange their opinions through group discussions to learn the practical knowledge and operations in engineering management at different industries.
7. Through field studies at different companies and factories, invited speeches, and workshops under the course of “Professional Development”, students can interact among themselves to expand their personal connections in different fields.
8. Close Monitor of Student Progress: Assistants are assigned during class periods of the program. Student needs and their reactions are constantly monitored and satisfied. Consultation will be available for the students to help their studies towards graduation.
9. Cost and Time Saving: By utilizing weekend and off work hours to complete the program, student can thus keep their current job and revenue and, at the same time, maintain a quality family life.
10. International Vision: The international theorems and practical knowledge introduced in the program can effectively enhance the professional capability of the students, making them compatible at the job market.